Monday, November 23, 2009

Holly in the Snow…

Done…done…and done!  And aren’t they cute?  They are called Holly in the Snow by Little Stitches.  The pattern called for another row of snowballs but I wanted a square table topper so I left it off…and I’m so glad I did!  I love them!

P1030883

P1030889

I love the way the snowman is inside the ornament hanging from the candy cane…

 P1030884 P1030885

And of course there is holly in the snow with sweet little red-burgundy buttons for berries.

And more holly on the candy cane…

P1030888

P1030886

Now I need to make one of these for me!

Have a merry Monday and Happy Quilting!

20 comments:

  1. These turned out great - your girls will love them!
    I'm off to quilting now, TTYS

    Delores

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that mat pattern and the use of blue and white. I am using blues in a present I am making.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! I need to make some snowmen for my house! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this - it's absolutely adorable! I missed something - is this not for you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, they are just adorable and certainly you need to make one just for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice pattern, and I love the greyish blue you used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. they really are too adoreable, I love the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG these are just absolutely wonderful. I LOVE the buttons!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The snowmen are gorgeous, I love the pale blue colors and the happy faces :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, they turned out wonderful! There will be some happy faces when these are received :o) And you most definitely have to make one for yourself - this topper pattern is a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thay are just gorgeous Paulette..
    I love the blue and white colours...so cool looking, we are having a hot day today!!
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! love the button 'berries'.
    :-} pokey

    ReplyDelete
  13. A wonderful snowman quilt! Looks like it was fairly easy to make. I am in the mood for snowmen right now.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute - and wow you made three! I feel so lazy now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful snowman quilt...Just so cute!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete