Monday, January 31, 2011

Free to Good Home…

I saw this sweet little wall quilt (made out of wool) hanging in a quilt shop during my journey down south.  It was absolutely gorgeous!  The Quilt Shop was selling the pattern and the kit…. but LUCKY US~ We can get the pattern FREE…right HERE!

image

With projects like this one being offered for FREE, who needs to go shopping!!  You got to love that!!  This little quilt would also look great done up with cotton applique!!  SEW get busy!

What’s with ME?…I seem to be on a FREE kick!!  Just think of all the money that I have saved in the last couple of days collecting FREE stuff…Seems to me, it must be time to go to a Quilt Shop!

Last but not least… Thanks to “Anonymous Commenter” for referring a wonderful Applique Quilting Blog!!  If you will notice Sandra’s Snippets has been added to my side bar.  Sandra’s appliques are award winners by themselves but she kicks it up a notch by adding embroidery to her work!!  Just stunning!  Well worth the time to peruse her blog!!  We are SEW lucky to have such talent and inspiration right ‘in our backyards’!

Have a marvellous Monday and Happy Quilting!!

11 comments:

  1. I love All People Quilt. I have downloaded several of their patterns and have them on my to do list :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this..thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All People Quilt has some wonderful freebies. Free is always very good. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that pattern too, someday I might make it, lol.
    I love sandra's site, nice work and that is something i want to do more of, so bookmarked it, so I can go back and check it out.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the link. it's cheered my day. sorry i've not been reading since Dec - i've been really ill and now quite down as i'm loosing my job. sorry, not relevant. anyway, i hope to catch up on your goings on - you always cheer me up. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pattern, I saved it, need more time.............

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the link...I love the quilt and free is wonderful. :) blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Free is always good! I have been a member of APQ for a while and get their email newsletter. I find something interesting every newsletter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am totally about the FREE! I am feeling totally FREE!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was thinking to myself before I hit the link for that wall hanging that that is Debbie Busby's from Wooden Spool...she has a great display at Holly Hill...I have many of her patterns but not this one.

    Enjoy it.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete