Friday, March 9, 2012

Christmas Quilt-A-Long…and Christmas Through the Year….

This is just a reminder that TOMORROW is our Christmas Quilt A Long…hosted this month by Joanna!  Now if I know Joanna (Needles, Thread and Happiness Blog) it’s going to be fun day…so you might just want to sign up!  And if you remember correctly there is a Mystery Quilt in the works…you might also want to receive the next block!!

`                             image

As for me…I didn’t bring any Christmas Fabric with me…so I will be working on something totally NEW…but that’s the joy of the Quilt-a-long…you can work on anything you want…maybe even a Christmas GIFT…which would then qualify you for Darlene’s “Christmas Through the Year” where you make one Gift a Month!  Yup…you heard me..you could do two challenges at once!!  Double the fun! 

                       image

SO…get your fabric ready…set your alarm for EARLY…(but not TOO early)…and get sewing…but first hurry over to JoAnna’s and sign up!!  There might be a prize…just sayin’!

Have a FUN Friday and Happy Quilting!~P

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what you make. I am not motivated enough to keep up with group projects or BOM's, so I just work on whatever, whenever, lol.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete