Saturday, May 5, 2012

It’s THAT Time of the Year….AGAIN!

Yup, it’s time for my ladies group’s Annual GARAGE SALE!

P1180403

Yikes…where do you start??

P1180393

We spent yesterday afternoon sorting…tossing and pricing…

P1180395 Apparently we like to read…a lot!

P1180396

We’ve got a little bit of everything…from gas tanks to chickens…to mugs and choppers..several!

P1180398

You name it we got it…times two or three!

P1180402

I’d like to know how eighteen women can have so much CRAP… errrr…I mean…so many fine treasures to sell!  Is it any wonder that we average over $1000.00 at each annual Garage Sale!!

If you’re in our area…make sure you pop in!  Have I got a deal for YOU!! Jaynes Rd…9am-1pm…Be there or be [Square]!

Have a SUNNY {pleeeeaaasssse} Saturday and Happy Quilting!~P

7 comments:

  1. I'm definitely not in the area, but I wish I were! This looks like just the kind of garage sale that I love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I live in Oregon, but I didn't see any material. What up this that, have a great week end. Sally from Oregon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you will have a great say and a lot of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to do a declutter too, then maybe I can get myself organized and do more;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could come and treasure hunt, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like fun. The question of the day is..."Do you buy more than you donate?" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...that's a lot of treasures! I'm always on the lookout for old candlesticks and old china plates to make "new" cake plates. Someday I may even make one. Haha

    ReplyDelete