Saturday, June 9, 2012

Christmas Quilt-A-Long…THE END!

BREAK TIME! 

Just before dinner, we took the dogs for a walk down through the woods to the beach, where they had a nice run…Lots of good smelly stuff!

image

The sun felt wonderful and I even found a Moon Snail shell…a great big one!P1180942

Tomorrow I will put it into a tub with a bit of bleach and water to whiten it up and then will add it with my moon snail shell collection.

P1180943

After dinner I ventured back into the salt mines but I must admit that I have petered out…I’m calling it a night!  I did have fun…and hope you did too!!

I managed to get eight holly blocks quilted…I know you can’t really see them that well…and maybe that’s a good thing! ;o)  But on the whole,  I am really pleased with what I accomplished today!!

P1180941

This quilt will go back into the bag until next month’s Christmas Quilt-A-Long!!  Maybe next month I can finish her off…FINALLY!

P1180936  I hope you had as much fun as I did!!  Think I’ll go visiting…and see how everyone did!!  I’ll announce the winner of the charm pack tomorrow morning!  Till the…NIGHT!

P

10 comments:

  1. Wow - your delicious stars ARE the same as my delicious colors! We have good taste! I call them my "foresty colors". 8-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again -- your machine is similar to mine - Janome 6500P. I have really used it a lot and also so my own quilting on it. ?Aren't we sumpthin'? 8-)) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy did I need a beach today, it was HOT! The pups look like they're having fun. LOVE that shell, wowsers. Your quilt is looking wonderful, hon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely way to end the day! Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That beach looks wonderful. Thanks for a wonderful day, although I am sure I have put on weight just from reading that recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting. The day was much enjoyed. You were a lovely hostess.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, that quilt is wonderful! So glad that it has come out of hiding! Btw...thx so much for the napkin tutorial...I love those!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your quilt is beautiful! And that shell is not really big - it's ginormous! I love shells, and that is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool shell Pauline, I'd love to see more of your collection.

    Thanks for the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh, that quilt is wonderful! So glad that it has come out of hiding! Btw...thx so much for the napkin tutorial...I love those!

    ReplyDelete