Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Anne’s Swirly Quilt…

…is really called “Synergy” and was designed by Jenny Beyers!

IMG_3133

Several of you were wondering the name and designer of this pattern…SEW here it is!!  AND in my colours!

IMG_3210

You can see the pattern was taken out of McCall’s Quilt February 2007.IMG_3209Hope you can find ‘Synergy’ and you have the energy to make it!

IMG_3211

Happy Hunting!!  (I can picture you on your hands and knees in front of your book shelf…magazines flying behind you as you dig through your old copies!  There is nothing like a good hunt!)

Have a wicked Wednesday and Happy Stitching!!~P

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing a post. It is really lovely!
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. boy, that quilt really has a lot of movement! beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilt and color choices. I don't think I could wrap my head around that design, I have a hard enough time keeping my simple blocks in order;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! This is so true about hunting!
    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Your colors show off the pattern much better. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you. I think I can remember cutting this out of a magazine myself. Now to find it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun seeing you at the show today.Hope you got lots of goodies! Janet

    ReplyDelete