Monday, August 17, 2015

Trees...and SEW far... one lone BIRD...!

I am still playing....the trees are finished or at least I think they are finished!  You never know...with Improv :o) and I am now starting on Improv Birds!  They are much more finicky than the trees were!  Good thing I only need a few to sprinkle here and there...


 I am using the tutorial from Patchery Menagerie's blog...which you can find HERE.  I'm hoping to carve out some time today to try The Pie Lady Quilter's tutorial, as her's birds are a bit different. Go HERE if you want to see her tutorial.  Both are great!
My Goals for August have been pushed to the sidelines...where they may stay this month!  BLAH!!
I'm having way too much FUN to stop now!  I hope that you aren't getting too sick of trees...and birds but when you are on a roll you have to go with it!

Have a magical Monday and Happy Stitching!~P

10 comments:

  1. Cute bird block, and I love the trees. What size will this quilt be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the background fabric you used for the bird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilt looks wonderful, love the trees and the addition of the bird, very fun.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty. I am looking forward to seeing where you put your little birds. Thanks for the link to the pattern. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice! Love the little bird with the trees! Have a great week! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometime you have to chuck the list and just go for the fun. That one red bird really adds a lot to the trees. We'll be bird watching.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, you are the improv queen! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  8. can see why other projects are on hold as you are having such fun with this one, I am sure the birds are going to be very much at home in your trees

    ReplyDelete
  9. The trees look as addictive as the little houses. What a fun project to be working on.

    ReplyDelete